- Drive and coordinate the technical life cycle of .NET web applications across architecture, design, coding, testing, QA, and production support.
- Participate in and contribute to the design and technical architecture of .NET web applications including the creation of detailed architectural specifications.
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing and technical growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related fields.
- Minimum 4-year experience in .NET programming with ASP.NET MVC (or WebAPI) using C#.
- Experience in implementing large-scale performance multi-tier web applications across multiple technology domains
- Solid understanding of formal architecture, design patterns and best practices
- Good experience in object oriented design (OOD) and implementation of web services with a REST API.
- Working understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Have experience with SQL and No-SQL database (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Good command of English communication (oral and written)
- Good analytical, presentation, communication, problem solving skills with “can-do” attitude
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience using JS libraries, such as: jQuery…
- Other backend language as Java.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Free Lunch and Dinner.
Free English classes (twice per week).
Free Yoga classes during work hour.
Work in the coolest office in Hanoi.
We are 19 years old stable IT company.
We will make Global start-up projects together. (Big opportunity to grow up together)
We are not outsourcing company. We make our own products.
Opportunity to work in 3 major cities including New York, Seoul, and Hanoi.
Most updated technology devices are provided.
Coffee Bar, Juice Bar, snacks, cool drinks, and Ping-Pong Table.
PS4 Station and XBOX with LG 84 inches TV.
Top Market Salary, with remarkable annual raise.
Plus, project efficiency bonuses.
Flexibility in upward mobility as well as jumps to different departments based on performance. (Opportunity to become a Team Leader, join corporation annual global conferences)
Paid sick days and vacation days.
Cultural exchanges with foreign staffs from America and Korea.
Additional Bonus for top 10%.
IF you are single, We will provide unlimited dating opportunities.
Annual performance bonuses.
Capital Award in AnPSoft Ventures equity plan based on employee rank and tenure.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates may send a CV (in English)
with the subject line “Position_Full name”
to start your journey with AnPsoft.
- For further assistance and information, please contact.
- Our office: 7th Fl., Charmvit Building, No.117 Tran Duy Hung Str, Cau Giay Dist, Ha Noi.